Stuff and Briere's offer

ncsabre

Stopping in today to say hi all. It's been awhile since the season ended. I hope everyone is having a great summer. It's hot as hell down here in NC. Can't wait for hockey season to begin. Planning on being there opening night to cheer on the Sabres. I will wait until they raise the banner before I walk in the arena. Knowing full well that should be the Sabres raising the banner.

Anyway,

Just read Garth's report on Hockeybuzz.com posted at 5:57pm....His source says that its a one year tender for $5 million. Still waiting for final confirmation. Here is the link.

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?post_id=2446

Stopping in today to say hi all. It's been awhile since the season ended. I hope everyone is having a great summer. It's hot as hell down here in NC. Can't wait for hockey season to begin. Planning on being there opening night to cheer on the Sabres. I will wait until they raise the banner before I walk in the arena. Knowing full well that should be the Sabres raising the banner.

I would watch the banner going up, and if I was a fan in the building or a player, I would be looking at the 'Canes and just mouthing to them that it was our cup they won last year. Then come out and stomp on them to the tune of a 10-0 victory.

I would watch the banner going up, and if I was a fan in the building or a player, I would be looking at the 'Canes and just mouthing to them that it was our cup they won last year. Then come out and stomp on them to the tune of a 10-0 victory.

that would be satisfying...

Anyway,

Just read Garth's report on Hockeybuzz.com posted at 5:57pm....His source says that its a one year tender for $5 million. Still waiting for final confirmation. Here is the link.

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?post_id=2446

The building will look pretty empty if all the Sabre fans wait to until the banner is raised to go in. :o

Archived