THE RISK OF A LIFETIME HAS JUST SIGNED A DEAL

navybillsfan

Luongo is worth it. I lived down there and he was the only thing that team had. 2 years ago he played like a Superstar version of Ryan Miller. Miller is very good and might be great. Luongo has shown he can be great and tailed off a bit. If we are talking McKee getting 4 million, this isn't a stretch at all.

Luongo is worth it. I lived down there and he was the only thing that team had. 2 years ago he played like a Superstar version of Ryan Miller. Miller is very good and might be great. Luongo has shown he can be great and tailed off a bit.

I still can't beleive they paid him that much, but he is definately worth 5-6 million. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Luongo was Florida's Dom Hasek. He was the only thing keeping their games close. The guy would face 40+ shots a night on a regular basis.

Luongo only looked average cause of the team surrounding him.

He's probably been one of the best goalies in the league the past few years but played on a horrible team. The guy would face 30-50 shots a game on average and held them in games. Imagine him on a good team where he will face less shots a night?

I will go out on a limb and say I will pick him for the vezna winner next year.

Archived