PTS

Thanks to the All American Rejects for "Move Along"

Go ahead as you waste your days with thinking

When you fall everyone sins

Another day and you've had your fill of sinking

With the life held in your

Hands are shaking cold

These hands are meant to hold

No where does a sports team mean so much to a region like the Sabres do to us. We've filled our hopes and emotions on this god-sent team. They embody everything we are. The underdog, the little guy on the block, the nice guys that work their off just to catch a break. Now our hearts and our livelyhood this team has brought it being held together by hope. Normally, we as a city would falter but this year has been diffenent. We're meant to hold.

Speak to me, when all you got to keep is strong

Move along, move along like I know you do

And even when your hope is gone

Move along, move along just to make it through

Take Connolly, take Kalinin, take Numminen, take Tallinder and take McKee. Every other team would have packed up a long time ago. We didn't falter. We're gonna move along. We're gonna go through.

So a day when you've lost yourself completely

Could be a night when your life ends

Such a heart that will lead you to deceiving

All the pain held in your

Hands are shaking cold

Your hands are mine to hold

Today we've lost ourselves ... completely. Tonight our life may end for another year. You can feel the doom trying to crawl in. Don't let it. We are one team compromised of great management, great coaches, great players and great fans. We are one and we will hold.

Speak to me, when all you got to keep is strong

Move along, move along like I know you do

And even when your hope is gone

Move along, move along just to make it through

When everything is wrong we move along

(Go on, go on, go on, go on)

When everything is wrong, we move along

Along, along, along

A few more hours Buffalo. Keep it strong. the hope might seem like it's gone and everything might seem wrong heading into the game but we must keep it strong. Everything is always wrong, but we'll find a way ... we'll move along.

I'm going to play it on my iPod right now.

A fitting anthem.

I think a good song right now for the Sabres this playoff series is from a small up and coming Canadian band from the East coast (now residing in Niagara Falls and Toronto) is The Trews - Not Ready to Go

It just suits the way this team is playing, and it would have been awesome if they played it for game 6 in Buffalo

I think a good song right now for the Sabres this playoff series is from a small up and coming Canadian band from the East coast (now residing in Niagara Falls and Toronto) is The Trews - Not Ready to Go

It just suits the way this team is playing, and it would have been awesome if they played it for game 6 in Buffalo

Going to look for it, as we speak.

Archived