Miller

hopeleslyobvious

Everyone has been waiting for Miller to steal us a game in these playoffs, and I think tonight will be the night. Tonight he can make the transition from good goalie to great goalie if he wins. In game 6 he showed he is a clutch goalie. I think tonight's game is going to have even more intensity, and I think that will make him come out even stronger.

I hope you are right.

My feelings keep changing. One second I think we'll win it 5-2. The next I think we get smoked. And then I think we keep it close and win it late or in OT.

All I know is Miller HAS to be huge and confident tonight. His team really needs to feel his confidence.

Miller does need to be huge and confident ... but let's not make this game define his career ... Patrick Roy lost Game 7s with a full team in front of him ... if it doesn't go our way tonight, let's not imply that a 25-year old is not clutch.

Exactly. Detroit hung a 7-0 pasting on Roy and the Avs in Game 7 ('01-02), and no one implies that Roy isn't a clutch goalie (I guess those rings would have something to do with it)...Miller has been clutch all year - I expect him to find a way to get it done tonight. He might have a busy night, but I think he'll pull through with a big win...

I think my post was minsunderstood (probably due to me not being clear enough). If Miller does not win the game for us tonight, he doesn't win the game for us. He is missing a ton of key people in front of him. But, if he steps up, this could be the game that defines his career as a clutch goalie.

I think he has a great night, as much as McKee is an asset blocking shots, That plan can also backfire when the puck gets deflected by him or he gets screened. Now Miller will get to see the shots and have a better chance at making the saves. As longas the offence shows up and scores, I think they can do it. I don't expect Miller to get a shutout tonight, but I still don't see him giving up more then 4 goals either.

Everyone has been waiting for Miller to steal us a game in these playoffs, and I think tonight will be the night. Tonight he can make the transition from good goalie to great goalie if he wins. In game 6 he showed he is a clutch goalie. I think tonight's game is going to have even more intensity, and I think that will make him come out even stronger.

If Miller steals this game, something like Game 2 vs. Ottawa, he will definetly go from whatever level he is now, into greatness and Miller is the type of guy who can shut all the critics out and stand on top of the world as of 10ish!!!!

Archived