WTF is up with the gameplan anyways?

Kristian

What's with all this standing back the second we get a lead?? Didn't someone notice our D is pretty depleted??

And why is it that everytime we start skating with the opponents we create chances? Yet we stand back, and piss away all momentum and a 3-1 lead.

Sorry, this team hardly deserves to go to the finals unless they pull something really outrageous out of their hats, which I highly doubt after having seen tonight.

And Miller stunk on the first one, again.

What do expect us to do...start allowing them to have 3-1 breaks back the other way with Janik or Jillson as the lone defender??

Cmon...I mean we are doing virtually the only thing we can do with our depleted D---box everyone out from in front of the net, which actually was working really good...

Also notice it was Lydman who did not pick up the man in the slot on the second Carolina goal, and not Janik or Jillson...

It maybe the only thing that we can do with what we have but playing in our own end the majority of time probably isn't going to get us the next two games. I think the last two games have shown that it's not very effective. It seemed like they shortened the D down to four showing lack of confidence in JJ. Plus, without our best puckmovers from the rear it looks like our transition game is having a lot of trouble. Basically, the next game could be the last game of the season so they need to bring everything they got. Otherwise, there's no tomorrow.

All I'm saying that standing around in our own zone isn't winning us games.

Honestly, is this the gameplan that made them so succesful throughout the regular season? I know playoffs are different, but to me it seems that they're taking away their best weapon (speed) this way. Everytime we start skating, Carolina end up having trouble, so why not give them trouble?

Archived