How many times

Orange Seats

I think Grier is the LAST guy anyone should be criticizing for anything right now. He's been an asbolute beast out there today. I like the aggresiveness in going to the net, it puts alot more pressure on Ward and the rest of the Carolina defense.

^^^^^^^

But it is kinda funny seeing him try that same move several times now................ :D

^^^^^^^

But it is kinda funny seeing him try that same move several times now................ :D

Yeah I'm not so much criticizing ANYONE on this awesome team, as I am thinking that Grier and Pominville have some kind of bet on whether Grier can replicate that goal... Its just because Grier keeps trying the SAME move.

I love Grier, I love this team. I just think its funny he's trying the same move over and over.

GO SABRES!

Sorry if it seemed like I was complaining... I wasn't trying to. During the game it just seemed to me that Grier was going after the same play Pominville made as if on purpose. Maybe it was just because he was playing a forward, but its more fun for me to think that they had a bet going.

Archived