Miller's Payback

MillerTyme

Yes it may have been beneficial for Miller to stay home (i.e. Hasek's injury and well deserved rest) but letting our young goalie know we support him and are behind him is a nice gesture. He appreciated the USA chants earlier in the year, why not do it again when the coach that snubbed him is our enemy.

No reason not to do it I guess ... just saying I think we made our point and Miller knows we support him .... and I don't want him thinking about anything but the puck ...

We should also stopp cheering on this team too

We made our point cheering them on in the first couple rounds, they know we all support them.

I don't want them thinking (or getting distracted) by anything but the puck

I still say the USA chants are needed. THis year has been all about disrespect to the Sabres.

They were disrespected by the media (and fans) when they were bashed for not spending during FA, no media outlet outside of Buffalo would mention then when discussing the best teams in the league, Miller is passed over as an olympic goalie when he deserved to be on the team (not the first time USA hockey has snubbed him), We're called out in the media as a bunch of divers by slow footed teams who can't keep up, Tucker takes out a player with a knee on knee hit in retaliation to a legal hit at open ice, Philly and Ottawa act as if they made Buffalo look much better then they really are and that is why they lost, etc.

This season is about the underdog and showing that Buffalo may get screwed around alot but nothing is going to hold us down. This is going to be a tight series with lots of good hockey (or Carolina could end up doing the same as Ottawa and overlooking us that it costs them)

Yeah this is getting old ... Atlanta's Waddell hadthe final say as GM of the team ... I'm sure he got Laviolette's input, but we should all be thanking him, Miller got some nedded rest, he has never been through the NHL grind before ... people need to let this go ..

Not only did Miller get rest during the break but Laviolette didn't get an opportunity to see Miller in practice, nor in the dressing room, nor on his own bench. While I doubt that Laviolette would have seen something that others haven't already tried to exploit, I am very glad that he didn't get the opportunity to "get to know" Miller.

Not only did Miller get rest during the break but Laviolette didn't get an opportunity to see Miller in practice, nor in the dressing room, nor on his own bench. While I doubt that Laviolette would have seen something that others haven't already tried to exploit, I am very glad that he didn't get the opportunity to "get to know" Miller.

And don't forget (as it was already mentioned) Don "I garuntee us making the playoffs" Waddell picked the team.

Archived