Sabres Website

ReneRobert

God, I love this team, but could the sabres.com website suck any harder? Busy, useless, and slow. Every time I go there something freezes or crashes.... ugh.

Thank goodness for TSR!

Thank you for allowing me to vent. I will now return to the shadows... or more appropriately, into the fog.... :P

sabres.com works fine for me.

I think they can definetly add and upgrade the web site, but it's not that bad. Lots of news, lots of interviews you normally wouldn't see, but i wish they had more videos of practices and such, esspicially during the playoffs, like they promiced before the year when the site went up.

sabres.com works fine for me.

I think they can definetly add and upgrade the web site, but it's not that bad. Lots of news, lots of interviews you normally wouldn't see, but i wish they had more videos of practices and such, esspicially during the playoffs, like they promiced before the year when the site went up.

The lack of practice video is one problem. My biggest beef, though, is the utter lack of historical sense. Weak text, no famous clips from the past. How hard would it be for them to get some of those things on there... They have all the game tapes, after all.... I want to see my OT goal in game 3 from 1975, dammit...! :D

Oh well.... if the Sabres keep winning, I won't complain any further....

their all flash website blows dog HARD! it's horrible and i hate having to "sign-in" for certain parts... that is a pain, although I do it. The all flash thing bothers the hell out of me. can't stand it. we've all visited this topic on several occasions but I can't reisist the urge to complain about it :)

I totally agree ... it has always been difficult to navigate and confusing to find things, and yet it keeps winning awards and being named among the best team sites ... I don't think average users vote, I think it is other web designers and the winners are the ones with the cool bells and whistles ... even if the average person does not have the VERY latest computer or fastest connection so it sucks for them.

I totally agree ... it has always been difficult to navigate and confusing to find things, and yet it keeps winning awards and being named among the best team sites ... I don't think average users vote, I think it is other web designers and the winners are the ones with the cool bells and whistles ... even if the average person does not have the VERY latest computer or fastest connection so it sucks for them.

I feel much better now that people agree with me... I can see why a web designer might think the page was interesting... but for a fan who wants information, historical or current, it is a mess... I also hate flash, and frames, and signing in over and over....

I feel much better now that people agree with me... I can see why a web designer might think the page was interesting... but for a fan who wants information, historical or current, it is a mess... I also hate flash, and frames, and signing in over and over....

Take it from someone who designs websites for a living. There is nothing interesting about the Sabres website. Any good web developer will think that website is a JOKE. Step one in web desiging is designing for your audience. The website does nothing to service the audience. It's a JOKE, freakin JOKE!

Take it from someone who designs websites for a living. There is nothing interesting about the Sabres website. Any good web developer will think that website is a JOKE. Step one in web desiging is designing for your audience. The website does nothing to service the audience. It's a JOKE, freakin JOKE!

I see I have touched a nerve... So nice to know there are kindred spirits out there!

Go Sabres!

Archived