Jochen Hecht not playing at the beginning of game 5...

LabattBlue

If this was discussed within another thread I apologize, but has anything been said about why Hecht did not see the ice until the latter stages of the first period?? They mentioned this during the telecast, but never followed up on it.

Thanks!

If this was discussed within another thread I apologize, but has anything been said about why Hecht did not see the ice until the latter stages of the first period?? They mentioned this during the telecast, but never followed up on it.

Thanks!

It looks like they just weren't noticing him out there. He took 3 shifts in the 1st 1/2 of the 1st. The thing is, the 2nd one was with Gaustad and Grier because it was right after a Sabres power play. Dumont and Briere were out immediately following that shift and I think that is when RJ and JL started making the comments.

It looks like they just weren't noticing him out there. He took 3 shifts in the 1st 1/2 of the 1st. The thing is, the 2nd one was with Gaustad and Grier because it was right after a Sabres power play. Dumont and Briere were out immediately following that shift and I think that is when RJ and JL started making the comments.

Thanks Dave!

Archived