No one thought the rule changes

Knightrider

But CBS Sportsline are believers now and has significantly revised their opinion of our Sabres...

They also talk about the lack of attendance. When everyone was predicting them to one of the worst teams in the league, it was hardly surprising. Hopefully the attendance starts to pick up a little...

finnally our team is good and they can't pick on our team so they pick on our attendance... its always something... it never ends.

I'm not jumping on you, but frankly, I could care less.

I'm something of a newbie over here (great job SDS and mods, BTW), but from what I've read, 95% of the posters on this board know as much, if not more, about hockey than anyone at CBS.

I'm not jumping on you, but frankly, I could care less.

I'm something of a newbie over here (great job SDS and mods, BTW), but from what I've read, 95% of the posters on this board know as much, if not more, about hockey than anyone at CBS.

i do agree with that statement... we do know more... and ive been a big supporter of not careing what other people think... were showing em up big time...

haha agreed... lets hope they keep there head up... i think they can... but remeber 2 seasons ago we had that explosive start for about 4 games then mid november we got killed with a huge losing streak then again in december on an almost 10-13 game losing streak... we can't afford that this year.

nope. but coming out of the gate like they have is very encouraging.

last night i watched on my tivo the first period vs pens and the sabes were playing like their hair was on fire, hitting, skating hard both ways, passing, circling the puck. amazing stuff that I havent seen from them...maybe ever.

Archived