SHOW RESPECT SABRE FANS......

navybillsfan

We are ONLY up 3-0...

Why I say only, because the Sens are not done and this series is NOT over...

Way too much crap being spilled on the Sens boards by Sabre fans who post here. Grow up guys! We could be the ones down 3 games. Sens fans are not like Philly fans, most of them are really nice and good people. They cheered our guys after BOTH games in Ottawa. Their fans love their Canadian teams but also love hockey!

Philly is one thing but lets not act like this is over now, we got another game to play and WIN.......

GO SABRES!!!!!!

Some of us are hardcore seasoned fans of the Sens that can tolerate the crap. But lots of folks have not had the benefit of repeat playoff chokes and thus take negative comments personally.

I do appreciate this thread.

That said... I congratulate the Buffalo Sabres for playing an extreamly great series against my Sens. They have beat us in every facet of the game and deserve the wins. I still will not fault Emery because you can't deny perfection coming in the form of the Sabres.

The Sabres game right now is absolutely incredible. Thier speed is top notch. Thier drive to the net is impecable. Thier ability to collapse down in front of Miller is a thing of beauty. Thier ability to pass tape to tape between 4 teammates with bodies, sticks, feet and just about everything else in front of Emery is frightening. What more can I say except good luck in round 3. The Sens may win tonight, but that only prolongs the suffering. The Sens cannot beat the Sabre game as it is now. They have tried 3 different approaches and the Sabres trumped them in all of them.

I'm as hardcore as you can get when supporting your team, but I'm also a realist and certainly don't need to have someone spell it out for me. The writting is already on the wall.

Enjoy the ride. I'll be watching the next round to see if the Sabres do to Ward what you have done to the Flyers and now Sens. Certainly I must say...I think we just got taken down by the next Stanley Cup Champs. Now finish this series off and once again... Congratulations on having probably one of the best teams this NHL has seen in a very long time. The Sabres are indeed...the total package.

Some of us are hardcore seasoned fans of the Sens that can tolerate the crap. But lots of folks have not had the benefit of repeat playoff chokes and thus take negative comments personally.

I do appreciate this thread.

That said... I congratulate the Buffalo Sabres for playing an extreamly great series against my Sens. They have beat us in every facet of the game and deserve the wins. I still will not fault Emery because you can't deny perfection coming in the form of the Sabres.

The Sabres game right now is absolutely incredible. Thier speed is top notch. Thier drive to the net is impecable. Thier ability to collapse down in front of Miller is a thing of beauty. Thier ability to pass tape to tape between 4 teammates with bodies, sticks, feet and just about everything else in front of Emery is frightening. What more can I say except good luck in round 3. The Sens may win tonight, but that only prolongs the suffering. The Sens cannot beat the Sabre game as it is now. They have tried 3 different approaches and the Sabres trumped them in all of them.

I'm as hardcore as you can get when supporting your team, but I'm also a realist and certainly don't need to have someone spell it out for me. The writting is already on the wall.

Enjoy the ride. I'll be watching the next round to see if the Sabres do to Ward what you have done to the Flyers and now Sens. Certainly I must say...I think we just got taken down by the next Stanley Cup Champs. Now finish this series off and once again... Congratulations on having probably one of the best teams this NHL has seen in a very long time. The Sabres are indeed...the total package.

I hope you stick around. It is nice to have outside perspective.

On paper the Sens lack nothing. On ice they lack little.

This is going to sound funny, but they seem to lack the love. You can tell the Sabres love playing with each other. All year, you just knew. No jealousy, no prima donnas, no theatrics, just team play.

I think that's why this has been so much fun.

No more Miro's.

Classy response dogwood ... I dont think the Sens have played that bad, the Sabres are just a great team that noone saw coming. Ive been watching all year long and its just something special. Unfortunately, the heart, grit and chemistry of the Sabres would beat any accumulation of stars. Still not over though ... hope it ends tonight!

It's never over til it's over.

Buffalo needs to take care of business tonight.

Nice to read some logical words from a Sens fan. The Sportsnet forum is loaded with youngsters crying about what Briere said after the game, to the refs, to the weather, etc.

Fact is, we're up 3, but could easily be down 3. I hope we can continue the winning.

The Cup is wide open for the taking this year.

I want it over tonight, cuz the thought of going back to Ottawa doesn't thrill me. And then, who knows what will happen. We need to TCB tonight.

navybillsfan, are you the same goof that was complaining and talking about how bad we and especially Miller was doing in the chat room for game1 ???

The Sens are done. Even if they win tonight (which i doubt) how will they win the next 3 vs this Buffalo Sabres team??? It just ain't going to happen.

navybillsfan, are you the same goof that was complaining and talking about how bad we and especially Miller was doing in the chat room for game1 ???

The Sens are done. Even if they win tonight (which i doubt) how will they win the next 3 vs this Buffalo Sabres team??? It just ain't going to happen.

Same way the Yanks blew a 3-0 to Boston a couple of years back....

Same way the Bills came back 32 points down....

Need I go on? Its not over till its over...

ugh lets not all get ahead of ourselves... i have a bad feeling about tonights game... then again everytime the sens say there gonna come out hard and firing they come out flat because everyone on the team seems to think its 'someone' elses responsibility and if they don't step up someone else surely will... regardless... hopefully it'll be over tonight...

LETS GO BUFFALO!

why don't you go tell anyone of the sabres that the game isn't jinxable and see what happens.

Archived