Oilers v. Sharks

jzmack

I have to say wow, triple overtime game. Pretty darn entertaining.

I can't beleive how much of a stud Rolie the Goalie has been for Edmonton and even before that for Minnesota before that. I think it is amazing that he is playing better now at 36 than when he 28 and Hasek's backup. At least he went on to greener pastures, and has thrived there

I have to say wow, triple overtime game. Pretty darn entertaining.

I can't beleive how much of a stud Rolie the Goalie has been for Edmonton and even before that for Minnesota before that. I think it is amazing that he is playing better now at 36 than when he 28 and Hasek's backup. At least he went on to greener pastures, and has thrived there

He changed his style when he was in the minors after leaving Buffalo. The reason he is playing better is he is now a fundamentally sound goalie. When he was in Buffalo he was a reaction goalie.

I think about 2:30am EST. It started at 10 and lasted 4.5 hours. I only made it until about halfway through the 1st OT.

Thanks...I always wondered (in the old NHL days, anyway) at what time a 10:30pm game that goes into 4 or so OTs would end.

I remember the Dave Hannan goal happened around 2am, no? That game started at 7:30, I believe.

I watched the first period of that game after watching the Sabres. Needed to calm down so I could go to sleep. Edmonton was FLYING in that game. The Sharks looked like they were in slow motion. Edmonton outshot them 12-1 in the first period and believe me, it wasn't that close.

Edmonton vs Buffalo would be an entertaining series...

GGM - I thought the same thing about Hannan. This doesn't make sense.

I just checked NHL.com.

Western Conference Semifinals

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Attendance 16,839 at Rexall Place

Start 8:11 PM MT; End 12:39 AM MT

Mountain Time is 2 hours later than EST, right? I was never good with this stuff.

Hannan's goal was in the 4th OT, so it could have been close to 2am, right?

Archived