Zemgus is Back on a one year 2.5 Million AAV Deal

Brawndo

22 hours ago, dudacek said:

Skating, passing, scoring, stickhandling, hockey sense, forechecking, agitating, driving offence, tilting the ice, transitions…

You really need to take off your “Sabres suck” filter sometimes. You just finished rolling your eyes at re-signing Girgensons and now you’re advocating signing Nosek, who is basically an older Girgensons with worse size, worse offence and worse possession skills? But hey, he can win faceoffs, even if he can do squat with the puck after winning them.

Nosek is NOTHING like Girgs. It sounds to me like you've never even seen him play. He's an outstanding penalty killer. Better than anyone on our roster and that is a weakness we have so it fills a need. 

You really like Krebs, this is obvious. I hope you're right about even half of that, but I don't think you are. 

On 6/20/2023 at 10:46 PM, pastajoe said:

Enough with the retreads. Bringing back Okposo was bad enough, now we’re stuck with two slow 4th liners for another year. The top teams have effective 4th lines that can intimidate with speed and physicality. Another wasted opportunity to upgrade.

They can send either player on Waivers to Rochester. Taken, YEAAA. If NOT we stash the Veterans for Injury purposes.

Didn't like Okposo signing, we need to move forward and have 3 good Captain Candidates. Girg I like. Either way neither will keep a Kid out of Lineup if they Win in Camp and produce.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.