OK ... Now I'm Nervous!

PTS

Late last night I came to terms with the series being tied and that as the better team we should still win. Now I'm scared shitless. I don't know why but I just have this bad feeling like it's all gonna come apart. It's that stupid Buffalo loser mentality.

Tomorrow might be Game Five, but with a younger team, tomorrow feels more like Game Seven. A loss and I think they fall apart in Game Six. A healthy win and they might regain that confidence they need for the long haul.

All in all, this might be a good learning experience for the next rounds if we win but I'm STILL SCARED SHITLESS!

Let's Go Buffalo!

I'll be the guy on the edge of my seat in 112 row 20 seat 6.

BTW: The Bills might suck even more today than they did yesterday before the draft.

I concur with this Bills Fan........

"As a Bills fan, I am qualified to release the following statement:

What. The. #%^$#!.

I love Marv Levy, but he should be shot and then hung and then shot again.

Maybe the geriatric duo of Levy and Wilson mixed up the 1st round with the 3rd round. Good job, ."

PTS, welcome to the Nervous Nellies. I am a charter member, having openly worried after Game 2 that I would have rather won another overtime game than blow someone out and that Ruff's "idiot" comment might give Philly something to rally around.

NN meetings are every morning at 10 at an undisclosed location. I hope to see you there.

the hallmark of buffalo fans: they must be at least twice as nervous for the teams impending defeat as they are excited for their possible victory.

wherever you are, whatever team you root for, if you qualify for the above statement, you are a buffalo fan at heart.

I'm nervous tomorrow... As for the draft, i was dissapointed we didn't take leinhart and trade, but i can come to terms with a safety and a dt. they were safe picks that fit the needs of the team, rather than the "best player available". If marv works on the OL tomorrow and maybe picks up a player through FA, we might have something... We should set up a bills section of the aud club for intelligent draft talk, since TBD has spiraled out of control.

As for tomorrow, we'll get the matchups, we'll be really pissed off, plus if there's a switch from hecht to pyatt, maybe there'll be some momentum to build off of with a changed up line or two. I'm increadibly nervous, but i'm not going to write this series off because its the vets vs. the rookies. rookies 4 vets 1. johnny headcase makes the saves for once.

Archived