Sick of this Buffalo sports psychology

haseoke

so maybe we will lose. so maybe we'll lose grievously. but let's be real, the series is still anybody's, and all this premature assumption of impending disaster and the fruitlessness of even hoping after letting the series just get TIED is just sickening. this could still be our season. or it might not. but let's at least start the train to roll over the rest of this series with the fans. maybe our teams dont win sometimes because the fans are such damned pessimists. its just embarassing if we're not the first people to rally behind the team, so lets do our damned job. ryan miller is not the worst goalie ever. max afinogenov is not brainless. we're not the worst defense in the playoffs. and this series is not lost. get your heads out your defecators and get ready to be the seventh man on the ice sunday, wherever you're watching from.

My Sabres in 7 is looking pretty good right now.

It's looking exactly as good as my Sabres in 5 pick right now. Filly can't sweep the Sabres in Filadelphia. Assuming the Sabres win on Sunday like they should, Sabres in 6 looks like the prescient pick to me. :P

Archived