OK Mr. Adams, Do Something Already!

GASabresIUFAN

9 hours ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

I've been saying play the kids since camp.  I've said this whole season is an evaluation campaign.

Here is what we have learned.

7) KO should be bought out this off-season

8.) RK needs to be fired yesterday and be replaced with an experienced NHL coach who is an X & O guy and has credibility in the lockerroom. Amazingly two (maybe 3) such coaches are available in Julien, Boudreau and Gallant (?).  

All in agreement. With 7) there's one issue which is his buyout penalty next season only saving $1M. I'd say next year send him to ROC, then buyout the summer of 2022. Okposo is an excellent human by all accounts and he'd be devastated being sent down to Rochester, but he'd likely not mope, and would be a great leader there and professional that you'd want kids looking up to. (And he'd likely have a lot of fun, too.)

8.) Yup. We've got to move now. Because Seattle is getting the best available coach as soon as they decide it's time to hire. Who wouldn't want to coach a new team where you'd have input into the entire roster and process, let alone a super-energized fanbase, fairly moderate Pacific Division to start in (Anaheim, LA, SJ...  none are world-beaters). Get the coach now.

12 hours ago, Andrew Amerk said:

That, plus the investment on the current players and what they might be able to do under the new coach. And the development of investments like Dahlin and Cozens. If you’re a billionaire, it’s a no-brainer. Especially when you’ve stated the reason for existence is Stanley Cups. 

aa.gif.3e52d18fbabb2988fd2f141a69e48b26.gif

11 hours ago, pi2000 said:

i wonder if he's still angry

Is he on camera?

- - - 

The team should at least put out one of those letters to the fans like the Rags did so we and the hockey world at large can get a kick out of it..

Edited by Thorny

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.