When does the playoff schedule get released?

Corp000085

Hopefully it is tuesday night or early wednesday morning. I may have a flight to schedule for this weekend. I heard the tsn guys say yesterday that the sabres would be playing on saturday. I sincerely hope they have the saturday/monday/thursday/saturday rotation. If they play friday/sunday, i would not be able to attend any of the games.

Game 1 is Saturday. That is a definite.

Game 2 is tentatively scheduled for Monday but could be Sunday if NBC wants the game.

pts, do you have a link to your information on saturday's game? If i have something concrete, i can make my reservations today.

There's no story anywhere about it, but it has been mentioned on the local radio, local TV and during the Sabres game that Game One will be on Saturday. There is a previously scheduled concert at HSBC Arena on Friday night.

Call the Sabres to confirm, 888-GO-SABRES. The time of the game is the only thing that isn't set in stone.

There's no story anywhere about it, but it has been mentioned on the local radio, local TV and during the Sabres game that Game One will be on Saturday. There is a previously scheduled concert at HSBC Arena on Friday night.

Call the Sabres to confirm, 888-GO-SABRES. The time of the game is the only thing that isn't set in stone.

I asked some people in the Accounts Service Office before last night's game. No one could say anything offically (as the schedule ISN'T official), but they said that game 1 will be Saturday and game 2 will be Monday.

Take it for whatever it is worth. (Not much.)

looks like i'll be eating mighty on friday night!

thanks man.

and yes, i remember the concert discussion... Coldplay or some other stupid group like that.

Do you know how i know you're gay? You listen to coldplay.

It's actually Fall Out Boy and Hawthorne Heights, and watch the jokes because I like both of those bands (please continue the jokes about Coldplay).

I am eating Mighty on Friday night as well!! Nothing beats a lot of Mighty after a long drive. I will post my playoff seats as soon as my dad gets around to remembering to tell me where they are. Center Ice, 300's row 1 or 2, that's as much as I know right now.

The real debate is who I should try to buy playoff tickets for around here.

Archived