What is the consensus on these players?

dudacek

Lehner - I have 0 confidence and expect him to get long term injury. Sorry to say but he's maybe one major injury from ending his long and storied career.

Lehner's backup - We have nothing. Wait til the shooters figure out Ullmark like they did in the AHL. This is TM at his worst. He needs to pull a rabbit out of a hat here. Nilsson--why?

Defense - Need to sign Risto. What's taking so long? Need a top pair Dman like a Fowler or Shattenkirk. I'd like to see Guhle emerge.

Forwards - I'd like to see Kane surprise everybody. He might be playing like he just escaped from prison. Unless they sentence him... I'd like to see another top six forward. Think Gionta and Moulson are finished and just acting placeholders. As older players they are inconsistent and would like to see them gone. Not a big Foligno fan. He's inconsistent too. I think Gus needs another organization. There are holes there but I'd like to see Baptiste and Bailey make a serious run for the lineup. I don't expect Ennis to stay healthy.      I see Eichel, if healthy at about 80 pts. Reinhart maybe about 60.

I have 3 things:

I think Larsson will have a career year, looking to break the bank in free agency next year.

I think Gorges will play 3rd line minutes and mentor Nelson this year.

I think the best place for Girgensons is 4th line center, 1st PK, and can slide up as needed for injury or whatever.

Agree with all these. 

Unfortunately a career year for Larsson is like 12 goals and 15 assists. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.