Five Burning Questions for a Long Weekend 5/22/15

X. Benedict

1.     In hockey 9 times out of 10 what you see at face value is what it is. – Tim Murray         (True or False?)

If this means "what people say into the microphones is true" then false.

If it means the simplest explanations are usually the right ones, then true.

2.    In the wake of Babcock signing with the Tront, Dan Bylsma is the coach that would bring Buffalo the most league-wide credibility.  (Agree or Disagree)

As long as Julien is off the market, agree. But I hope Tim and Terry are putting less weight on that then they are at hiring the right coach.

3.   Do something with  #21 in the 2015 Draft.        Choose one:      (A) Take Pick, B)Trade Up, C) Trade for Player

C. I believe Murray's words were trade for a young player that fits what we are doing.

4.    What are the odds of Terry Pegula resurrecting a 2017 version of the Empire Network     (as a percentage % chance).

Pretty good. 66%

5.     What recently successful NHL franchise is at the beginning of a downward trajectory?      (Name Team)

Bruins are the most obvious, but let's see what Sweeney does with them this summer. I'll take Pittsburgh. Cap troubles and no supporting cast.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.