NHL CenterIce

Schoney Donut

There may be a catch, though. I don't quite remember if you have to sign up for something (like yahoosports or NBCS account) or if you have to show that you already have a TV provider. I do know that between NBCSN, MSNBC, CNBC, and I think even USA, Every playoff game is televised.

I'm pretty sure you'd have to enter an account number for a cable/satellite provider to get an NBCS hockey stream.

Weave is correct... you have to already be paying for NBCSN through cable/satellite subscription to be able to use their live streaming through the "free" app. Sucks. Center Ice used to include the first 2 rounds of the playoffs and then regular NBC (not NBCSN) covered a lot of the games in rounds 3-4. Now the cord-cutters have almost no (legal) options for playoff hockey, since even later rounds are mostly relegated to NBCSN anymore. :(

Edited by biodork

Weave is correct... you have to already being paying for NBCSN through cable/satellite subscription to be able to use their live streaming through the "free" app. Sucks. Center Ice used to include the first 2 rounds of the playoffs and then regular NBC (not NBCSN) covered a lot of the games in rounds 3-4. Now the cord-cutters have almost no (legal) options for playoff hockey, since even later rounds are mostly relegated to NBCSN anymore. :(

We're (hopefully) going to have some hard decisions to make in a couple years.

I'm one of those Sabres' fans from out of town and it drives me crazy that for all the money I spend, my cable provider rarely ever puts the MSG/Sabres' feed on the CenterIce package. Is it just my provider or are other Sabres' fans outside Buffalo having the same problem?

DirecTV puts both teams broadcast on.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.