Sabres Memorabilia

CallawaySabres

Well, I went to a garage sale this morning and paid 1 dollar for 2 hockey sticks so my son and I could play a little street hockey in the driveway. when I got home, I noticed that they had both belonged to Dave Andreychuk. I even looked on google images to try and match the sticks and sure enough, jackpot. I even made a comment to my son that I could not believe how long these sticks for and I was going to have to cut them - that is when I found out through Google that he had one of the longest sticks in the league, pretty cool.

Well, I went to a garage sale this morning and paid 1 dollar for 2 hockey sticks so my son and I could play a little street hockey in the driveway. when I got home, I noticed that they had both belonged to Dave Andreychuk. I even looked on google images to try and match the sticks and sure enough, jackpot. I even made a comment to my son that I could not believe how long these sticks for and I was going to have to cut them - that is when I found out through Google that he had one of the longest sticks in the league, pretty cool.

Are they actually his sticks or just production versions of players sticks?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.