Here come the ridiculous posts

Monkeygirl

Of course a 6-game skid is something to be worried about but before this, they won 8 straight and merely became way too comfortable, even I was starting to think they'd never lose again. Also, this is the beginning of postseason-like hockey. They're starting to figure that out. They are still a very good team and Lindy is still a very good coach.

The two Ottawa games have shown that they are certainly the best team in the East and the other games have sort of fallen into the categories of poor goaltending, softness, laziness, lack of scoring, non-existent power play, etc. Everything falling apart is a sign of the whole team not making the transition from regular season mentality to playoff mentality. I believe this could have been good for them to feel the pain and the panic so that when they get to the playoffs, one goal or even one loss doesn't completely flatten them.

With all this said, this cannot continue this way.....I would like to see them win 7 or 8 of their next 11 games going into the postseason to give them some confidence but keep them grounded and focused.

But....Ryan Miller is really starting to concern me and if he's not right, nothing else matters. Tonight I was able to finally conclude that Lundqvist is better than Miller.

Watching Jagr get fed the puck over and over again on a powerplay is like having a root canal. (Although I've never had one, I'm sure it's painful)

Archived