OT-Inline skate wheels

JJFIVEOH

I bought a pair of K2 FIT 84's and I'm going to need wheels for it very soon. I gave up on the Bauers and went with the K2 instead. If I search for replacements online, there isn't much of a selection unless I go to Ebay so it's difficult to see what is popular. I've got no more than 150 miles on these originals at most, and I will keep using them for a while. I think most people would probably replace them right now. What brands should I be looking for? Are there any wheels I should stay away from? I've noticed on Ebay they range from dirt cheap to pretty pricey. Of course the cheap ones are cheap for a reason. I don't skate on very smooth surfaces so am I better off getting cheap ones that are harder, or stick with the more expensive harder wheels? The OEM wheels are 84MM/80A.

Thanks. Any particular brands that specialize in wheels or are they mostly just generic stuff like I've seen?

again been awhile for me. There was only a couple national brands and internet shopping for stuff like this wasnt big yet. I recall mission making decent wheels but it was mostly sportcourt type stuff.

Archived