1. 1. Weber at Chimera

• Win Weber
    • Win Chimera
    • Draw
  2. 2. Ehrhoff at Brouwer

• Win Ehrhoff
    • Win Brouwer
    • Draw

Someone on Hockeyfights mentioned that this all carried over from a borderline charge Weber threw at Chimera int he first period. Whatevs. I didn't see a single punch land. Weber gets a takedown but still doesn't end up on top. Pretty representative of the game overall. Crappy draw.

I hate to even call this one a fight but they got fighting majors. Here it is. Ehrhoff challenges Brouwer and then decides to go the noogie route before attempting a takedown. And here's where the bad news starts. Ehrhoff is leaning WAAAYYYYY over trying to take down his opponent and Brouwer decides he is going to throw a punch. As they are headed down Brouwer hits Ehrhoff and Ehrhoff's head clearly hits the ice hard. Maybe twice. Can you say concussion? Sure you can. I guess if you are going to play huggy bear against a guy who wants to actually play tough these things are going to happen. Win Brouwer for the only two punches thrown AND injuring our big money D-man in the process.

Oh, and how 'bot this little bit of fun? SUspension worthy? Personally, I could care less but find it a little humorous.

post-2557-0-30259300-1325344034_thumb.jpg

Archived