[OT] St. Bonaventure vs 22. Illinois at 9PM ESPN 2

thesportsbuff

Pretty off topic here, especially considering I'm not even much of a basketball fan, but it's cool none the less -- when's the last time a WNY college team was on ESPN? As some of you may know I live in Olean, so I'm about a 3 minute drive from the campus, and I have a ton of friends who go there. Unfortunately the game is in Illinois and not here, but there's still plenty of reason to watch. Of course, it would be a huge upset if SBU actually won the game, but I'm more just excited to see them get some attention!

Andrew Nicholson has a legitimate shot at going pro, so keep an eye on #44 if you tune in!

Game starts at 9PM, so I'm definitely gonna tune in after the Sabres whoop on Philly. Anyone else?

Bona has put together a nice out-of-conference schedule to showcase Nicholson, but of course, to challenge and better prepare them for the A10. Games against Va Tech, NC State and Illinois to name a few. It looks like the UB win (based on their blowout of Dayton) could end up being a 'good' win, as well. Go Bonnies!

Archived