You won't believe this when you read this.

deluca67

In the 24 games (including tonights 5-0) that Andjuice Peters has played the Sabres are 17-7 with 83 GF and 71 GA.

That's a .708 winning percentage. Compare that to the .657 when he's not in the lineup.

I am no Peters fan. I thought it was just funny :)

In the 24 games (including tonights 5-0) that Andjuice Peters has played the Sabres are 17-7 with 83 GF and 71 GA.

That's a .708 winning percentage. Compare that to the .657 when he's not in the lineup.

I am no Peters fan. I thought it was just funny :)

Yeah, but they are on the verge of going 0-2-1 in his last 3. Compare that to the team's 8-3-1 over the same time span.

Either they play Connolly on Wednesday or they call up Paille. The team needs to get back to rolling 4 lines.

0:39, 1:56, and 2:03 will not get it done.

This is only the 2nd time that he was in the lineup during the next game after a loss he dressed for. Sabres lost that one 4-1 in Calgary.

I normally don't mind them playing him against Atlanta, because Boulton is a jackhole that will run a goalie. But I was hoping they wouldn't play him tonight, just so they could get back to getting a flow to their game.

All that said, this game isn't Andro's fault. There is plenty of blame to go around.

Yeah, but they are on the verge of going 0-2-1 in his last 3. Compare that to the team's 8-3-1 over the same time span.

Either they play Connolly on Wednesday or they call up Paille. The team needs to get back to rolling 4 lines.

0:39, 1:56, and 2:03 will not get it done.

This is only the 2nd time that he was in the lineup during the next game after a loss he dressed for. Sabres lost that one 4-1 in Calgary.

I normally don't mind them playing him against Atlanta, because Boulton is a jackhole that will run a goalie. But I was hoping they wouldn't play him tonight, just so they could get back to getting a flow to their game.

All that said, this game isn't Andro's fault. There is plenty of blame to go around.

Dave. I totally agree. I mentioned it more as a WTF.

I think Peters and Pyatt are best served protecting the press box from terrorism then playing in a game. :)

Unfortunately...he was born in St. Catherines, so he can't be President. But I guess we have 10 years to amend the Constitution before he turns 35! :lol:

Just a side note...read the last sentence of this link:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/news?slug=roto...owire&type=lgns

Ouch!

If the current President stays on course there won't be a Constitution in 10 years. :angry:

Archived