If the season ended today...

LabattBlue

and the top 4 teams won their first round playoff series, we would end up playing the Senators in the second round. I'm not preaching gloom & doom, but there is a good chance we will finish with the 2nd highest point total in the conference and end up playing the team with the highest total in the second round.

Oh well...We'll have to beat them sooner or later! ;)

GO SABRES!!!!!

and the top 4 teams won their first round playoff series, we would end up playing the Senators in the second round. I'm not preaching gloom & doom, but there is a good chance we will finish with the 2nd highest point total in the conference and end up playing the team with the highest total in the second round.

Oh well...We'll have to beat them sooner or later! ;)

GO SABRES!!!!!

Tampa could take New York in a series, and Jersey-Carolina could be interesting, too. I am confident that the Sabres would beat Philly and that Ottawa would survive Montreal (although Montreal has beaten the Sens twice this season).

I think that any way things sort themselves out, we are going to have to get over the hump with this Ottawa team, and it is clear that they are in the Sabres heads, big-time. That was a team of Sabre-zombies playing on the ice Saturday night.

Archived