OT - Uproar Festival @ Darien Lake Sept. 10th

Claude Balls

First of all let me say....awesome job on the board SDS, it's beautiful. I haven't been here in awhile, but it looks great Scott!!! Nice job.

Okay....Who here is going to the Uproar Fest at Darien Lake Sept 10th? It is going to be one of the best shows there in a long time IMO. I got my tickets and will be there banging my head til it bleeds. Gonna be a great and loud show!!!

I'll be there. I am taking my 14yr old son and his friend. Not sure I'll be there for the entire show though. My son is going because he wants to see Seether and Three Days Grace. We'll probably get there in time to see those two bands and Avenged Sevenfold.

I'll be there. I am taking my 14yr old son and his friend. Not sure I'll be there for the entire show though. My son is going because he wants to see Seether and Three Days Grace. We'll probably get there in time to see those two bands and Avenged Sevenfold.

I hear ya.....I want to be there for Sevendust, Seether, Three Days Grace, BFMV and Avenged Sevenfold who is the headliner. It should be a good show.

I hear ya.....I want to be there for Sevendust, Seether, Three Days Grace, BFMV and Avenged Sevenfold who is the headliner. It should be a good show.

I'm sorry for you....

That is one of the worst festival lineups I have ever seen. I also dont know how you still like the music that these bands make.

Archived