[OT] OSP still at it

spndnchz

Ole Tommy has no problem forking over millions to Strong Hospital or Bishop Kearney HS to get his name in the spotlight though. Just pay the man Tom, you can prolly find $116,000 under your couch cushions you cheap SOB.

Ole Tommy has no problem forking over millions to Strong Hospital or Bishop Kearney HS to get his name in the spotlight though. Just pay the man Tom, you can prolly find $116,000 under your couch cushions you cheap SOB.

IDK how else to say this kindly, other than the fact that Truth can and will be a double-edged sword. This is really putting things in perspective.

I'm new, and apparently missed something, what does OSP stand for, I get that it's golisano.

Old Sugar Packets. Rumor has it that he was such a cheapskate tightwad that when he would go into some coffee shop or convenience store, he would take some of the sugar packets with him. Plus, the fact that he's in his late 60's puts the "Old" in his age.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that's the story behind it.

Either way, I'm glad he's no longer at the helm of the Sabres.

Old Sugar Packets. Rumor has it that he was such a cheapskate tightwad that when he would go into some coffee shop or convenience store, he would take some of the sugar packets with him. Plus, the fact that he's in his late 60's puts the "Old" in his age.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that's the story behind it.

Either way, I'm glad he's no longer at the helm of the Sabres.

Thanks, I remember hearing that story.

Archived