Outside the Arena

Miss_The_Amerks

So, who all has been to HSBC to stand outside during a playoff game? Obviously I'm from Rochester, and am considering this, as a poor college student I cant afford tickets. I've heard it's a blast, but do I need to get there early? How early? etc. Thanks guys.

Show up at least an hour before puck drop and be prepared to stand for a long time. Its not like a concert though and you can see from just about everywhere. Bring 10 bucks so you can get something to drink and some food I am not sure if they will let you bring in stuff... Its been since 07 since I went down.

Show up at least an hour before puck drop and be prepared to stand for a long time. Its not like a concert though and you can see from just about everywhere. Bring 10 bucks so you can get something to drink and some food I am not sure if they will let you bring in stuff... Its been since 07 since I went down.

I wish I could be in town for this. Even though I wouldn't be able to get in to see any of the games, it would be nice to party with everyone else there. (Plus, some of the regulars on here might get to meet the mysterious "Crosschecking" if I made it there. But, that's if any of them can put the username with the face. B-) )

Archived