Anyone Have Tickets for Saturday's Game?

LET"S GO BUFFALO

I'm a low budget college student but I would love to go within reason...I know most of you are gonna go to the game if you have tickets but if anyone is selling let me know...

E-mail Ted Black with that request and see if he helps you out. I just got an offer for 20 dollars off tickets on 2 upcoming games for the suggestions I sent in as I'm sure everyone else did that sent in suggestions. Its a new regime, a new beginning and they seem willing to do what it takes to attract and keep fans. Sunny days ahead. :thumbsup:

I'm a low budget college student but I would love to go within reason...I know most of you are gonna go to the game if you have tickets but if anyone is selling let me know...

I'm calling bs on this and am thinking your trying to get tix cheap. Regardless twice I have offered great seats at cost on here and got no takers. I will never offer them again here.

In summary I have mine and am going. Hoo rah hoo rah hoo rah ay!

Im sure you can find cheap seats on ebay or craigslist though in all seriousness.

I'm calling bs on this and am thinking your trying to get tix cheap. Regardless twice I have offered great seats at cost on here and got no takers. I will never offer them again here.

In summary I have mine and am going. Hoo rah hoo rah hoo rah ay!

Im sure you can find cheap seats on ebay or craigslist though in all seriousness.

Why not? Maybe people were busy on those nights? Ive bought tickets from people on this site multiple times.

Sorry man, I only make two games a year and I'm sooooooo pumped for it!! Huge game and we need it. I liked the look of the crowd last game and I'll be there gettin rowdy!!

Because being a broke college kid is rare and unbelievable? Sounds like you're just bitter nobody bought your tickets. :thumbsup:

Archived