Seven things to worry about

PASabreFan

Didn't he play against the Penguins in that series we lost in game 7 ot? I seem to remember him playing against them. A certain play sticks in my memory from that series.

He did, but that series was in 2001.

Hey fushetti.

nfreeman, thanks for the info. Don't get the idea I am not enjoying this season. I am, just in a much different way. I usually go out walking on game night and listen to Jeanneret, my headphones serving as earmuffs. When the Sabres score, I scream into the dark winter sky. No one else is out there to hear me! But, yeah, seeing games in the mind's eye isn't cutting it for me anymore. No OLN on Dish, so I'm going for DirectTV. I vowed never to have that THING on my house, but this is getting serious.

Speaking of Max, I can still see his first NHL goal. At home against Boston. I think we blew them out. In the third, Max whirled out of the left wing corner, cut across the slot and whipped a backhander home.

Not sure if I mentioned this about Miller, (hey, I had to jump in with it sometime right?) but I think at some point throughout the season he is going to have a slump, and I would rather that have been in the last few games when the team was really scoring. I think he had a good third period last night, not his best period ever, but something to build on. I would give him the start tomorrow night, see if he can build on it, and hopefully he will be ready for Ottawa on Saturday. I think from what we've seen earlier in the year, it may only take one strong game to get him going on a hot streak again.

Archived