Ruff and Regier

LabattBlue

Ryan Miller seems to be a pretty intense thinker and an obvious competetor.

In the past I have wonder why keep Lalime around.

Maybe the answer is in the fact that he is a great encourager.

I remember when the media came down on Patty earlier this year; I noticed that several of his teamates vehemently defended Patty during interviews.

Sometimes competetors like Ryan need another voice other than the one echoing in their own head.

It maybe that Patty keeps Ryan on the level.

Lalime seems like the kind of guy whether or not he starts he is going to be a team guy.

After saying all that I will agree that it does not seem like Lindy has much confedence in Lalime; however, I could be wrong.

Also it would be nice to have the back up come in and win a few ever once in a while.

Correct me if I am wrong, Lindy has a propensity for working the heck out of his starting goaltenders.

I can remember back when Hasek would say "my groin"; that may have been the magic phrase that meant I have had enough put someone else in.

No matter what, one thing is for sure, things will be different next year.

It's a nervous time. The List. DiPofi returning. Hearsay that Pegula not only likes Ruff, but Regier.

The honeymoon could be so short, Pegs might not get his pants off.

Gimlet.

I am not worried about "The List."

For some reason, people (not necessarily you, but ... other fans I have talked to and heard on WGR and even some of the hosts) seem to be viewing this as a list of guys Pegula likes and will NOT move ... that's not how I understood it. It was guys the CURRENT management could not move without PEGULA's input/consent. There is a HUGE difference there. That's just smart on Pegula's part ... I am paying you $189 million, if you are going to move my most valuable assets, I want to make sure we are getting enough back. It doesn't necessarily mean I won't move those assets once I take over and my people have a say in what we get back.

Archived