Going to Coyotes game

nevadasabrefan

Live in Vegas and a couple times a year I go to Phoenix to football games.This year I got tickets to the Sabres game with seats right behind the goaltender in the second row I know its in Jan.but can not wait to see my boys for the first time 30 years.

Go Sabres-what can I say but go Bills also!

Awesome! Welcome to the board.

Live in Vegas and a couple times a year I go to Phoenix to football games.This year I got tickets to the Sabres game with seats right behind the goaltender in the second row I know its in Jan.but can not wait to see my boys for the first time 30 years.

Go Sabres-what can I say but go Bills also!

Did the Tickets go on sale for this game?

I live in Ridgecrest, Ca and was planing on making the drive over to Phoenix for this game as well!

Yup, Just go to the Coyotes website, point and click...

I've been there. The crowd is very laid back for hockey. I was lucky enough to get to ride the Zamboni between periods (VIP connections). It's a great place to watch and root for the visiting team because the crowd is so calm and respectful.

The area around the arena is pretty cool too. Allow some extra time to explore the area. It's really friendly and super safe to walk around. Make sure to bring a warm sweater or jacket because it is super cold down near the ice. For some reason I didn't bring a jacket and I was shivering like I was back in Buffalo in January.

Have fun!

I've been there. The crowd is very laid back for hockey. I was lucky enough to get to ride the Zamboni between periods (VIP connections). It's a great place to watch and root for the visiting team because the crowd is so calm and respectful.

The area around the arena is pretty cool too. Allow some extra time to explore the area. It's really friendly and super safe to walk around. Make sure to bring a warm sweater or jacket because it is super cold down near the ice. For some reason I didn't bring a jacket and I was shivering like I was back in Buffalo in January.

Have fun!

I got my tickets from stubhub preorder in July and going to stay at the hotel right at Westgate so I will be within walking distance to the arena.I love going to Phoenix great place but nothing compares to being home which I have not been in a long time.Born and raised on the west side near Grover.

Archived