Will the Sabres make a real trade before 8 PM on Friday?

nfreeman

Give the people what they want.  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Everyone wants to see the Sabres bring in a good player. The draft is on Friday. The first flurry of trades has begun. Will the Sabres make a real trade by Friday night? The question is not what do you want to happen -- it's what is going to ha...

• Yes
    • No

I can't wait for all the excuses at the end of today as to why our roster couldn't be improved. I'm sure we'll hear, 1. asking prices were too high. 2. We need to get a better read on where the market place is headed. 3. We'll look at our options during free agency.

Nothing is going to happen. The three stooges will make their picks and head home.

I can't wait for all the excuses at the end of today as to why our roster couldn't be improved. I'm sure we'll hear, 1. asking prices were too high. 2. We need to get a better read on where the market place is headed. 3. We'll look at our options during free agency.

Nothing is going to happen. The three stooges will make their picks and head home.

You are probably right. At least I haven't heard them say (yet) "We were amazed that Pissick was available at number 23. We didn't think we had a shot at him."

There are still some forwards we could possibly use available...do you think we'll trade for a 2nd round pick and get one of them? Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

You are probably right. At least I haven't heard them say (yet) "We were amazed that Pissick was available at number 23. We didn't think we had a shot at him."

There are still some forwards we could possibly use available...do you think we'll trade for a 2nd round pick and get one of them? Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Problem is most of they players drafted today won't be in the line up for 3 years, we need some upgrades now.

Archived