New software coming soon...

SDS

IPG 3.1 has a new mobile skin that y'all will really like. Plus, IPB has a new free iphone app that allows you to collect your favorite IPB forums in one list and browse them through the iphone interface. That will be really nice once I upgrade both this forum and the Bills forum. Visit: http://community.invisionpower.com/ on your mobile device to see the skin.

There is much more integration into your social media accounts if you like to deal with Facebook or Twitter... Overall, it looks like a really nice upgrade and it is due out in a few days. I'll have to tweak our skin here for compatibility, but after that we'll be ready to roll!

What's New

Link Sharing

Easily share links from your community to Facebook, Twitter, and more.

Status Updates

Enhancements to the existing member status system in IP.Board to include the ability to reply and more.

Topic Preview

Preview the first few lines of a topic without loading the entire topic.

View Reputation

Optionally allow your members to see who gave reputation points on their posts.

Twitter Integration

Your members can now link their account with their Twitter account!

Improved Facebook Integration

Further enhance the link between your community and Facebook.

Profile Customizations: Part 1 and Part 2

Allow your members to customize the look and feel of their profile page.

Notification System

An easier way to be notified of all the various events that happen in your community.

Search Engine Optimization: Part 1 and Part 2

Allow search engines to better index and rank your community in results.

Search Engine Overhaul

Search engine rebuilt from the ground up introducing more flexibility and power.

I'm amazed at how often you update this place. Technology needs to slow down a bit. :D

Well, TSW hasn't been updated in like 4 years... so it's balanced itself out. :blush:

They have just been making some nice worthwhile improvements, especially this last go around.

Archived