"You know they won the division this year..."

AktionT4

I believe that chemistry is very important in hockey, more than any other sport. I thought that inserting him back into the lineup with two games left in the season was a HUGE mistake.

EDIT: I should clarify that I thought it was a mistake because of the Gray Cloud factor, not because of the concussion.

Yeah, I was never crazy about that one. 20 or so games in the regular season then maybe, but not just 1.

Those 22 games include the 6 games from this season. The other 16 games are the entire 2007 post season, where he had literally just returned from his concussion. I don't think it's crazy for them to have expected something from him going into this post season. That ship has sailed now though.

Where he also happened to play for a team that was all about offense, concussion or not.

Not a single goal in 16 games on that particular team, playing against two very unconvincing New York teams.

I see what you're getting at, but not just ONE goal in the 11 games against the Isles/Rags? Not good.

Where he also happened to play for a team that was all about offense, concussion or not.

Not a single goal in 16 games on that particular team, playing against two very unconvincing New York teams.

I see what you're getting at, but not just ONE goal in the 11 games against the Isles/Rags? Not good.

He shouldn't have been out there at all, but that's a different story. Anyway, I never remember this stuff, but does anyone remember who he was skating with during that playoff season?

He shouldn't have been out there at all, but that's a different story. Anyway, I never remember this stuff, but does anyone remember who he was skating with during that playoff season?

Stafford scored a goal when Timmy was on the ice in game 5 against the Isles. Not sure if this was a regular line.

Stafford scored a goal when Timmy was on the ice in game 5 against the Isles. Not sure if this was a regular line.

Could easily be a powerplay. Anyway, looking back at the stats, he had 9 assists, so at least there was something there. Not the complete waste this year's 6 games were.

Archived