Added a new forum....

SDS

Great idea. But assuming that most people have this page bookmarked, how will they ever know that the archives exist? Heck, some people are surprised to learn that there are links to Sabres news stories on this site. It seems to me that this page should function more as the home page with links to everything else instead of assuming people start out on the Sabres Report home page. I just think there are too many navigational levels and confusing twists and turns. For example, a newcomer starting out of the Sabres Report home page could click on forums and end up on this page thinking that the Aud Club is the Sabres discussion page. It does say "general discussion forum," not "off-topic forum." Make any sense?

Great idea. But assuming that most people have this page bookmarked, how will they ever know that the archives exist? Heck, some people are surprised to learn that there are links to Sabres news stories on this site. It seems to me that this page should function more as the home page with links to everything else instead of assuming people start out on the Sabres Report home page. I just think there are too many navigational levels and confusing twists and turns. For example, a newcomer starting out of the Sabres Report home page could click on forums and end up on this page thinking that the Aud Club is the Sabres discussion page. It does say "general discussion forum," not "off-topic forum." Make any sense?

I'm open for suggestions. Maybe you could suggest a more detailed layout that would make more sense?

For example:

Board Index Page

- Main

- - Archive

- - Off Topic

- News

- Customer Service

etc...

I would like to nail down a logical arrangement that allows for growth, but stays user friendly.

Archived