[OT] Now that the Sabres ripped our hearts out last night

Claude Balls

What are the chances that Buddy Nix and crew make us forget about the Sabres choke job last night? You might think things can't get much worse after last night's devastating loss, but let's not put the cart before the horse. Let's give the Bills their fair shot at making Buffalo sports fans cringe even more. Thank god there is only 1 pick we can say "wtf" about tonight. Now tomorrow night could be the night the city is put on suicide watch, with the Sabres on the brink and a few more draft picks for the Bills. This just isn't very fun anymore. :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :death:

I don't think so many of us will get stomped upon, unless Nix/Gailey do something completely off the board.

From what I've seen, it just feels like there will be happy/content people no matter what the pick is. Many are on the side of picking an OT, many are on the side of picking CJ Spiller, and many others are on the side of Jimmy Clausen. Some think a DT or a LB would be the way to go. A lot of people wouldn't mind trading the pick for Roethlisberger.

I think the only way to guarantee everyone being pi$$ed off is for the regime to pick a DB whose name isn't Eric Berry.

I don't think so many of us will get stomped upon, unless Nix/Gailey do something completely off the board.

From what I've seen, it just feels like there will be happy/content people no matter what the pick is. Many are on the side of picking an OT, many are on the side of picking CJ Spiller, and many others are on the side of Jimmy Clausen. Some think a DT or a LB would be the way to go. A lot of people wouldn't mind trading the pick for Roethlisberger.

I think the only way to guarantee everyone being pi$$ed off is for the regime to pick a DB whose name isn't Eric Berry.

And there's merit to every one of those pick possibilities you outlined. Yeah, one group is going to be mad when they pick the other guy, but for once, I like the fact that I have no idea which way they'll go today. In the sort term, it should make for some entertaining tv.

Archived