Taylor Pyatt

rickshaw

The kid has eyes that will melt any girl's heart and you always knew he was a great guy. It may not have transcended to greatness on the ice but he's still a great guy. It's been just over a year since losing his fiance in a car accident. He speaks here with TSN....

Wish him the best.

http://tsn.ca/columnists/james_duthie/?id=318514

The kid has eyes that will melt any girl's heart and you always knew he was a great guy. It may not have transcended to greatness on the ice but he's still a great guy. It's been just over a year since losing his fiance in a car accident. He speaks here with TSN....

Wish him the best.

http://tsn.ca/columnists/james_duthie/?id=318514

I've always loved this guy, and cried when I heard it. Yeap and again just now. Glad he is bouncing back. Can't imagine that heart ache.

I'll tell you this....I would rather drive in NYC for a week than Jamaica for a day. I am not kidding when I say I thought we were going to meet the same fait down there...and I had a responsible friend who lives there driving.

Pyatt really blossomed in that series against Carolina. Nobody could move him off the puck and I was pissed we let him walk. He just can't seem to shake that gentle giant label though.

aw jeez...I forgot that happened to him. What a struggle he's had, to be so young and have life kick you in the a$$ like that. I do wish him all the best, and I'm happy he has found some solace in hockey. Sounds like he's a good fit in Phoenix.

I truly feel sorry for Taylor Pyatt. That's a huge hole to fill. With all due respect, I don't mean to segue into the tragedy of another hockey player, but this also reminds me of when Curtis Brown and his wife lost their daughter to SIDS.

Archived