Lalime against the Wild this week?

LabattBlue

Seems logical.

Ugh I sure hope not -- this Friday is the one game this year I'll be attending and I'm already dreading a bit of a snoozefest with the Wild in town. Please, please prove me wrong, Sabres!!

Ugh I sure hope not -- this Friday is the one game this year I'll be attending and I'm already dreading a bit of a snoozefest with the Wild in town. Please, please prove me wrong, Sabres!!

The Wild don't play their hardcore trap game anymore, they try to spread it out, but it still may be a snoozefest since the Wild just lack the offensive players in their transition to become more of a scoring team. That said, that is even more reason for the Sabres to play Lalime on Friday. If the Sabres score a few early on, the game could be over. Also, i really think Miller will want to play in Michigan.... which just puts the final nail in the coffin for Lalime to play Friday night.

But with Lalime in net you are likely to see more goals scored. Of course they'll be against the Sabres. :)

Archived