Ticket Cost

yush_gta

I want to come to Buffalo from 2 hours away for the Sat. Dec 5th Rangers game.

I won't know for sure how many of us are coming till basically the day of. So I can't really order tix ahead of time and have to buy from scalpers.

So I got two quesitons:

1. Are there a lot of scalpers around?

2. How much do you figure I should expect to pay for the cheapest tix possible from a scalper about half hour before the game?

I live in Toronto and Leafs tix from a scalper cost practically double the face value.

I want to come to Buffalo from 2 hours away for the Sat. Dec 5th Rangers game.

I won't know for sure how many of us are coming till basically the day of. So I can't really order tix ahead of time and have to buy from scalpers.

So I got two quesitons:

1. Are there a lot of scalpers around?

2. How much do you figure I should expect to pay for the cheapest tix possible from a scalper about half hour before the game?

I live in Toronto and Leafs tix from a scalper cost practically double the face value.

A lot of the answers to your questions depend upon how many seats together you want, so you may have to figure that out first. A pair down low is sometimes less costly (per seat) than four tix together in the 300s.

You can buy tickets online the day of the game and pick them up at will call if you really want to go to the game...

buy through a reputable site...ie: stubhub.com

plenty of scalpers sell fake tix...it happens more than you think.

prices usually drop as the game time nears...its your best option...look now to see what the price range and availability are...the more they win...the harder to get a good deal (duh!) also Rangers are a hot ticket with the college crowd...

Archived