14 straight

Claude_Verret

Being in the heart of Canes country I have to tell you all that I'm loving the fact that the Canes have lost 14 straight hockey games. I know they have had some bad luck with Staal and Ward going down, but that excuse didn't fly down here in the 06 ECF and it won't fly now. The 'caniac' bandwagon is quite sparse these days!! :thumbsup:

I'm just hoping they get a win soon. I have tickets for Thanksgiving Saturday. I don't want them to break that streak against the Sabres. It is truly incredible they have lost 14 in a row. They have mangaged to collect some points along the way, including last night.

Being in the heart of Canes country I have to tell you all that I'm loving the fact that the Canes have lost 14 straight hockey games. I know they have had some bad luck with Staal and Ward going down, but that excuse didn't fly down here in the 06 ECF and it won't fly now. The 'caniac' bandwagon is quite sparse these days!! :thumbsup:

Staal and Ward have been incredibly bad too, even before the injuries, so that's really no excuse for them. Bringing Erik Cole back was supposed to give them extra mojo and all that crap. I am with you though on the fact that it makes my day that they are sucking so bad, I never really got over the 05'-'06 playoffs..

How come no one is calling out the veteran captain Bring-no-more to step up?

Archived