[OT] Hall Of Fame?

deluca67

For me, i'd have to be someone who i watched play. I love watching old games on either VHS at peoples houses or NHL network of old Sabres games, but for this type of chance, it would have to be someone i saw play daily. Pat LaFontaine would be my choice from the Sabres and i already failed in that aspect. If i had to pick a Buffalo Bill it'd be Jim Kelly or Thurman Thomas. Also, missed out on both. I wish i was there tonight, the crowd looked crazy. WGR said something like 30k Bills fans got tickets.... Bruce Smith gave a great speech too.

The only Sabre i am also looking forward to going to the Hall is Dominik Hasek. He was great for the Sabres. I wouldn't pick him to be the one to be in the front row in, but he's a guy i can't wait til he makes it. Our relationship ended sour, but it was a great ride for sure.

For me, i'd have to be someone who i watched play. I love watching old games on either VHS at peoples houses or NHL network of old Sabres games, but for this type of chance, it would have to be someone i saw play daily. Pat LaFontaine would be my choice from the Sabres and i already failed in that aspect. If i had to pick a Buffalo Bill it'd be Jim Kelly or Thurman Thomas. Also, missed out on both. I wish i was there tonight, the crowd looked crazy. WGR said something like 30k Bills fans got tickets.... Bruce Smith gave a great speech too.

The only Sabre i am also looking forward to going to the Hall is Dominik Hasek. He was great for the Sabres. I wouldn't pick him to be the one to be in the front row in, but he's a guy i can't wait til he makes it. Our relationship ended sour, but it was a great ride for sure.

Picked the three Buffalo players I was thinking of, VM. Dom is one of those players that I'll be telling the grandkids about, how lucky we were to see him play live and in his prime. TT was my favorite Bill - the do-everything back that I think was underrated and often overlooked by the national media. It broke my heart to see him in Miami orange. JK was tough as nails and while I can't speak to his off-field activities nor the rumors or innuendo that followed him, every time we've run into him (admittedly just a few times) he's been great to me and my family.

On a side note, listening to Ted Cottrell's speech last night reminded me how many great and damn good football players those Bills teams had. There are a few more guys who should/will get in, but there are a lot of guys from those teams who would be shoo-ins in the Hall of the Very Good/Great. Still boggles my mind to think that we couldn't win one SB with that talent.

Archived