Pat Kaleta's off season 'job'

TM8-PL16

My step-nephew was playing in a soccer tournament on saturday at the West Seneca Sports Complex and I was in town so I went to watch a game. I was hungry and went to the concession stand to get some food. my step-sister told me "The Kaleta's run the concession stand" as we were walking there... but we both didn't expect to see Pat in there working. so I ordered and sure enough, who was in there cooking and delivering food, Pat Kaleta! He brought me my two cheeseburgers and was really cool. then later we saw him sweeping the floor... good to see him helping out his family on a busy day!!

He had a cast on his arm, with two fingers bent down... I'm guessing he has a broken bone in his hand or maybe had surgery or something... anyone know for sure?

anyway, thought I'd share my Pat Kaleta run-in...

He had a cast on his arm, with two fingers bent down... I'm guessing he has a broken bone in his hand or maybe had surgery or something... anyone know for sure?

Nah, someone told Larry/Darcy that Pat has more heart in his little finger than the rest of the players have in their entire bodies, so they had surgeons try to remove it.

He's got a brother 2 years younger than him. Is there any chance that it may have been him instead? I don't have a clue if they look alike or not.

No, it was him. I'm not a moron and I even said "Hey Pat!" and he said, "hey, how's it going?" and a few kids from the team I was there to watch went and got his autograph

No, it was him. I'm not a moron and I even said "Hey Pat!" and he said, "hey, how's it going?" and a few kids from the team I was there to watch went and got his autograph

You should have acted like you were going to throw a punch at him to see if he would drop to the ground and turtle.

Archived