This team just doesn't care.

bottlecap

I just don't understand how this collection of lazy and selfish people without character could be just going through the motions while "fighting" for a playoff spot. They've given up with 12 games left and don't care about the extra $ of the playoffs. It's unthinkable! This pathetic collection of Russians and Germans and Czechs and Canadians and Americans and god knows what else don't have any pride in the sweater or the city pf Buffalo that they're supposed to represent. They'd just as soon play for any city, the bunch of mercenaries, take their paycheck and run... I've watched almost every game this year and I feel totally betrayed. I wish I was there so I could throw garbage at them as they run for the bus.

FU Sabres!

Without thinking about anything... I know they were the Buffalo Sabres Jersey... but first when you put it on is how you represent yourself.... and it doesn't seem like they are interested in representing themselves as hardworking players. Let alone the city. They take pride in themselves, it will reflect on the city. Lets hope they find it while they still have some time.

AFter last night's debacle, thats it for me. Even if this team made the playoffs they are so woefully inferior to the top teams in the East, they would get run over. In a MUST win they take get 13 shots and take a ton of lazy penalties. WHat a joke. This team s*cks. I still like Ruff but this collection of players have no chemistry whatsoever. They are really no better in reality than Atlanta or the Isles...maybe even worse. I'm done caring.

Archived