Miro Satan

gregkash

Placed on Waivers today. He is a free agent at the end of the season, so we wouldn't be making a long term commitment to him. He makes 3.5 mil this season so we'd only be on the hook for what little is left of that. We need secondary scoring. Or #%^$#!, primary scoring. Any scoring really. I don't know.

I don't like Miro. The guys don't like Miro. No one likes Miro.

But he's there.

DeLuca like Miro. 'Nuff said. ;)

The only upside (i use that term very loosely here) would be the return of Ingrid Smolenska to the Anthem singing roster.

Hot as she may be, and who knows, even if 5 years later she's ballooned out to at least 95 lbs; she ain't no Dougie.

Who da man, Doug da man. (Apologies to Doug Houda.)

DeLuca like Miro. 'Nuff said. ;)

Hot as she may be, and who knows, even if 5 years later she's ballooned out to at least 95 lbs; she ain't no Dougie.

Who da man, Doug da man. (Apologies to Doug Houda.)

Wasn't the problem in the locker room between Satan and Drury? Who later turned their back on the organization? I forget. And just to pile on. Miro often took less than market value for a 30-40 goal scorer. B-Rod ran to arbitration as fast as he could. Maybe Miro wasn't the problem in the locker room after all.

Wasn't the problem in the locker room between Satan and Drury? Who later turned their back on the organization? I forget. And just to pile on. Miro often took less than market value for a 30-40 goal scorer. B-Rod ran to arbitration as fast as he could. Maybe Miro wasn't the problem in the locker room after all.

Drury and Satan didn't get along well together, but Miro and his (perceived) lack of effort were an issue all the way back to the Nolan-Muckler feud. (Ed Ronan is convinced that it was Nolan's preference for dressing him over Zero that was the major factor in that dynamic.) Heck, it was an issue back in Edmonton; how else do you get a future 40 goal scorer for Barrie Moore and Craig Millar? Miro was never "one of the boys." Whether that reputation was deserved or not is fodder for another thread, but Miro's issues were far more than simply "Captain Courageous doesn't like me."

And, "just to pile on", Miro often negotiated his own contract, sans agent. There MIGHT be a reason most jocks hire someone to do their negotiating.

And not that it's here or there, but the Snarks just blew a 3 goal lead at home for the 1st time since '96. (No schlitz.)

Drury and Satan didn't get along well together, but Miro and his (perceived) lack of effort were an issue all the way back to the Nolan-Muckler feud. (Ed Ronan is convinced that it was Nolan's preference for dressing him over Zero that was the major factor in that dynamic.) Heck, it was an issue back in Edmonton; how else do you get a future 40 goal scorer for Barrie Moore and Craig Millar? Miro was never "one of the boys." Whether that reputation was deserved or not is fodder for another thread, but Miro's issues were far more than simply "Captain Courageous doesn't like me."

And, "just to pile on", Miro often negotiated his own contract, sans agent. There MIGHT be a reason most jocks hire someone to do their negotiating.

And not that it's here or there, but the Snarks just blew a 3 goal lead at home for the 1st time since '96. (No schlitz.)

I always admitted Miro has his problems with maturity. As great a player as some say Drury is, he is on his fourth team and his $7 million dollars has gotten the Rangers one less goal than Satan has at half the money.

Archived