Hahaha, Tim Thomas back in playoff form so soon.

Claude Balls

Ooops!!!

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

pretty damn cool! nothing better than a long slapper like that - awesome. semin is a such a talent. i remember one that derick plant scored in a playoff series versus the sens yrs ago.

reed larson would have a goal each season like this. the guy had the heavest shot ive seen. one time he scored from the red line without a screen and once broke a goalie's stick with a slap shot.

with the new composite sticks, who knows...?

In the post game interview, Thomas said, "That was one of the luckiest shots I've ever seen." Uh no Timmy, you didn't really see it did you.

In the post game interview, Thomas said, "That was one of the luckiest shots I've ever seen." Uh no Timmy, you didn't really see it did you.

Gee Tim how is it lucky? It came from outside the blue line and you had a clear look at it the whole 80 feet (or as Neal would say, "from 81 feet 4 inches"). That's not luck, that's a damn good shot and a weak attempt at a save. It even looks like the shot may have been going wide and you redirected into the net jackass. Luck.....nice try.

Archived