Trade Deadline Moves

wonderbread

But Burke was supposed to get all these first rounders for the current Leafs and was supposed to be ever so busy turning them around for next season. Sorry, I forgot I'm talking to one of the sensible Leafs fans (in the 1% of Leafs fans in Southern Ontario). All I have heard about for the last season was how when Burke got there, he was going to clean house and that Antripov and Kaberle were going to get him these huge returns and he would be so busy today making deals. I believe he ties Regier today with the amount of deals he made, and his current team doesn't look likethey will be in the Tavares sweepstakes either

Burke is smart he knows that you can't build a franchise in one year. He has a long term plan. Thye will be stacked in say 3 or 4 years as much as it pains me t say. Its akin to having parcells in your division.

Burke is smart he knows that you can't build a franchise in one year. He has a long term plan. Thye will be stacked in say 3 or 4 years as much as it pains me t say. Its akin to having parcells in your division.

Don't worry. Kevin Lowe may go headhunting again.

Archived