Connolly blocks shot in OT with foot....

Claude Balls

I believe it was Timmy who blocked the shot in OT out by the blue line. I figured for sure he would be done for another few months. Of course by Saturday afternoon it may be an injury. Let's hope not.

Nah, he'll play against Detroit, score a hat trick and then go out indefinitely with a "lower body injury." Not wanting to seem like a , he will leak to the media that he had, in fact, played with a fractured tibia. ;)

And it didn't break! :worthy:

I believe it was Timmy who blocked the shot in OT out by the blue line. I figured for sure he would be done for another few months. Of course by Saturday afternoon it may be an injury. Let's hope not.

If I remember the play correctly, and assuming we are talking about the same play, I believe it was Rivet who blocked the shot with his skate. We may be referring to different plays, but in OT with a under a minute left there was a hard shot coming in from the blueline while the Rangers were in transition and I believe Rivet blocked it, but I could be wrong.

If I remember the play correctly, and assuming we are talking about the same play, I believe it was Rivet who blocked the shot with his skate. We may be referring to different plays, but in OT with a under a minute left there was a hard shot coming in from the blueline while the Rangers were in transition and I believe Rivet blocked it, but I could be wrong.

I remember the play. RJ said Rivet..

Archived